LinkedIn, founded in 2002, is committed to providing a communication platform for global professionals to help them find jobs and chat with each other. As the world’s largest professional social website, the member number of LinkedIn has reached more than 300 million; and each ‘Fortune’ Global 500 companies have executives to join in.
The site was formally launched on May 5, 2013. The mission of LinkedIn is to connect the world’s professionals to make themselves more effective. And in the long term, they want to build business opportunities for the 3.3 billion labor force in the world. You can find interesting opportunities here and also some charming people and jobs. Find your partners here and make yourself more perfect.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● In 2002, LinkedIn was released to provide the communication platform to help people find jobs and chat with each other.
● In 2006, with the online of the public archives, LinkedIn started to build its professional files database.
● In 2007, Reid invited Dan Nye to manage the company. LinkedIn moved to Stierlin Court and established the customer service center in Omaha.
● In 2008, LinkedIn became one real international company, which established its first overseas office in London and launched the Spanish and French version of LinkedIn.
● At the end of 2010, LinkedIn had 90 million registered members and owned one thousand employees in 10 offices around the world. There is a rapid growth for LinkedIn in this year.
● In 2013, LinkedIn was built for ten years. The registered members had reached 225 million at its tenth anniversary.
● On 9 April 2015, LinkedIn purchased the online education company Iynda.com for 1.5 billion dollars.
● The LinkedIn records the profile and the career people have got around the world.
What can you do with LinkedIn?
◆ Know new friends here and search for jobs and companies.
◆ Record your story about your professional profile.
◆ The others can see you and your professional profile.
◆ You can use the app to update your profile.
◆ Get updates from the people, publishers and companies that matter your success.
LinkedIn: 15 Tips and Tricks You Didn't Know
It is a business-oriented social network which is mainly used for the professional networking. We have gathered a list of tricks to help you learn about LinkedIn. Please stay focused on our web site for the 15 tips and tricks you didn't know about LinkedIn.