With KingRoot, you can have your Android devices rooted in just a few seconds. The app is very easy to use. You just have to press the blue button and wait. Just a few seconds later, KingRoot will finish its working and give you a rooted device.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
You need to know that KingRoot is not available on all the devices. For example, Moto G isn’t supported very well. But with Nexus, it works perfectly.
How to use:
1. Make sure the battery is no less than 50% before you install the KingRoot.
2. Click the root button it will inform you whether you will recover the data
3. Click yes and it will begin to root in a few seconds.4. If once is not successful, you can restart your phone and root once again.
KingRoot is an intelligent way to root your Android device, you will not spend too much time or risk on it. It operates simple, stable and it covers almost 200 kinds of mobile phones. Welcome for your downloading.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.