Google+ is an SNS social application where you can share different things and interests with your friends. You can log in this app through your Google account.
It is designed by Vic Gundotra and Bradley Horowitz to provide the functions of social services. The goal of Google+ is not to make the click of the website surfing but to make the online asset on Google in our daily life more familiar.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Info Cluster:
The info cluster indicates the newest trends of the contacts.
Users can upload photos automatically through Android and iOS phones.
It is a sharing searching engine which can collect inspired topics.
◆ Social Hub:
It is the most important function of Google+. Users can choose and organise their friends to form a group to make the sharing more convenient.
● Discover wonderful things.
● Explore your interests.
● Post group topic with collections.
● Join communities of anyone.
● Connect with others and share your interests.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail