Go Radar is a simple app that assists you to find out and track all Pokémons nearby or searches the map to see which one is gettable in a not-so- far distance.
You can even filter out the average junk Pokémon so that the app only shows you rare and powerful spawns. What's more, you will get notified the second they spawn near you. If you're a blossoming Pokémon trainer, this app is a must have.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
It's perfect if you:
In need of a tracking app since Pokémon go's in-game tracker is broken.
Want to know where the powerful Pokémon spawns are.
looking for a comprehensive tool for PoGo hunts.
But not useful if you:
Don't play Pokémon Go at all.
Consider using a third-party tracking app is "cheating."
Interested in wandering around in circles hoping to find the rare Pokémon they're looking for
Go Radar collect all date from users and it's completely safe. We are not associated, or endorsed by Niantic or the Pokémon Company.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail