Developed by ThienTinhGabo, Free Facetime Video Call Chat is a communication application which offers users a wide range of chat features including messaging, audio/video calls, push notifications and file transfer for free. With Facetime Video Call, users can stay in touch with their family and friends frequently through the high-quality video & voice calls, group chat and more other features.
Free Facetime Video Call Chat can be downloaded and installed on Android devices supporting 14 API and above. It costs entirely free for any users who have this app to make voice and video calls as long as you have the internet connection.
- Category: Communication
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● Sign up Facetime Video Call Chat in two ways: Facebook or email.
● Users can search and import their friends automatically once they log in.
● Invite friends from Facebook or through QB from the database.
● Create a private or group chat with family or friends.
● View chat history including private chats and group chats.
● Edit chat information like adding a friend, leaving a group chat, logo and title.
● Enable users to edit their own profile like the status.
Requirements of permissions:
● Open network sockets.
● Read-Only access to phone state.
● List of accounts in the Accounts Service.
● Read the user's contacts data.
● Modify global audio settings.
● Record audio.
● Access to the vibrator.