Find My Device helps you to locate a lost Android device and keeps your personal information in that device safe during the searching process. Find my device is an advanced version of the Android Device Manager app, and Google releases "Find My Device" app as the Android equivalent to Apple's "Find my iPhone" function.
Since it's an Android device manager, so it's only available for Android users, and you can download it from the Google Play Store or the download link provided below.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Activate the Find My Device Function
To use the Find my device function, you need to make sure that some settings of your phone are activated.
◆ First of all, you need to install the app on at least two Android device, so when one of them is missing, you can track it on another device. If you don't have another device, you can track it from a web browser.
◆ Secondly, you need to turn on the location feature of your Android device to give the app access to your phone's GPS.
◆ Thirdly, go to the Google section of your phone and tap the "security" option, then tap "Find My Device".
◆ At last, activate two features of the Find My Device, "Remotely locate this device" and "Allow remote lock and erase".
◆ When your Android device is missing, you can locate it with another Android device or web browser.
◆ You can make your lost device play a sound when it's nearby.
◆ You can lock it erase information on it and put it into "lost device" mode.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.