Released on February 4, 2014, Facebook is an extremely popular social app for mobile devices all over the world. It enables users to post interesting images, texts or videos they like to connect with their friends.
The Facebook company headquartered in Menlo Park. People who first use Facebook can optimize their personal information including images, self-introduction and personal interests and so on. Any users can join in Facebook through inputting the valid email address and ages.
Facebook has 1.5 billion registered users or more until now, which enables it to become the first popular social application. In the old days, if users wanted to know what their friends had done, they needed to call them. Nowadays they just need to move their fingers to click this app to see what is happening around them.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
❀ Facebook is popular among all age groups. Except for the web version Facebook, it is also available on mobile devices including Android, iOS, and Windows Phones - which makes it more convenient for people to track new information of their friends and family.
❀ To have more friends on your Facebook account, you can post some fascinating news or share some interesting videos to attract other users’ attention. Here they can also chat and have a video call with the friends who have been on their friend list.
❀ Most intriguing part is, there is a “like” button which can be used to express whether they like others' posts or not. Users can communicate with anyone through private or public messages, as well as a chat feature, or share content like website URLs, images, and videos. Facebook generates an efficient way to interact with people.
1. Facebook Notes. It enables users to tag the blogs they like and import blogs from Blogger and other blogging service platforms.
2. Facebook Chat. It provides instant messaging service which allows users to contact with others on Facebook, similarly to other social communication apps.
3. Facebook Messaging. Facebook has the messaging feature which enables users to interact with each other through different methods like texts, emojis, memes and more.
4. Video and Voice Calls. Facebook allows users to make calls through Facebook chat. It also cooperates with Skype, which makes it more efficient and convenient to contact with Skype friends.
5. Page Performance. There is a like button on the Facebook homepage, which is used to help users express their emotions about the post content. Besides, you can choose your feeling among Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, and Angry.
Do You Know?
❀ Every minute, there're about 1.8 million new "likes" are made on Facebook.
❀ Facebook is mainly blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffers red-green color blindness.
❀ In 2004, Zuckerberg created Facebook and bragged about users that trusting his site with personal information, and he called them “Dumb F*cks.”
❀ In 2009, WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later, Facebook purchased WhatsApp for $19 billion. Ain't Karma a bitch?
❀ Facebook’s first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He was wearing his Google employee badge when he showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize.