How to Install Google Play Store on Mobile?
We provide the method of downloading the Google Play Store on those devices that are not pre-installed this app. Although many people successfully install the Play Store on their devices, it still doesn't work with issues such as flashing back. The reason is that your device lacks GMS.
GMS stands for the Google Mobile Service, and is a basic code package of running google apps on mobile. Those manufacturers who have a partnership with Google will pre-install GMS and other Google apps on their products. So you will find the Google Play Store just when you start your phone. If you can’t find it, here is the solution:
1. Download the core GMS packages which we provide above.
2. Copy the APK file to your mobile (or just download it by your phone).
3. Install the APK. If you meet problems, read the ‘Questions & Answers’ below.
4. Open the GMSinstaller and hit the ‘One Touch Installation’ button.
5. Google Play Store and Google Service will be automatically installed together. If you have already installed these two apps, GMSinstaller will ask you to uninstall them first.
Questions & Answers
1. Unknown Developer
You may have to allow your device to install from ‘unknown developer’ as permission. Click here for the guide.
2. The package conflicts with an existing package by the same name.
Even though you have never installed any apk file before, this error still happens from time to time. To solve this problem, you need to download another app to play a trick.
With AppCloner, you can copy the apk file and change its name. Like from ‘GMSinstaller.apk’ to ‘GMSinstaller2.apk’. Then, install the name-changed apk file.
3. The GMSinstaller doesn’t work on my Huawei Honor 10.
If your phone is Huawei Honor 10 or Honor 8X, download this apk instead of the one we provided at the top of this article.
4. What if I use Smartisan?
Smartisan has a built-in app store, where you can find an un-official GMS installer called ‘Google Services Installer’. Search for ‘GMS’ in the app store, and chose the signed one in the picture above regardless of those Chinese characters. Open it after installing and hit the ‘Install Google Services’ button. All the basic services will be installed automatically including services framework, account management, play service and so on.