Earn to Die 2 is a larger, better and upgraded version of the original series including Earn to Die 2: Exodus and Earn to Die 2012 .
The game is all about a man and his ride which needs some upgrades to successfully deal with numerous boxes and zombies that block your way. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash, you have to drive through hordes of zombies to survive!
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ New story mode
Earn to Die 2 is five times longer than the previous one. Dropping its consistently-used desert setting, the game goes into the depths of cities that are infested by the zombies.
◆ Multi-tiered levels
You may drive across decayed highway overpasses or bypass those underground tunnels, but whichever path you take, you won't be able to escape from the zombies. The only choice is to smash through them hardly!
◆ Build a zombie -smashing machine
Unlock and upgrade There are 10 different vehicles, including a sports car, a fire truck, and even an ice-cream van waiting to be unlocked and upgraded. Every vehicle can be improved in several steps such as armored frames, boosters and roof-mounted guns and more.
◆ More zombies, destruction, mayhem
That rescue ship is not going to wait forever! Prepare yourself for a wild ride and smash through those zombie-filled factories!
Earn to Die 2 is free to download on the Google play, while it charges $1.99 on the App Store. It also contains 3rd-party advertising and in-app purchases.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail