Developed by DISH Network LLC, Dish Anywhere app enables users to bring a TV wherever they go and to stream live or recorded videos on multiple mobile devices whenever they want.
DISH Anywhere is available for both Android and iOS users. It offers thousands of movies, TV programs, sports, and news for free to all users. It requires users to have an online DISH account and a DISH Network receiver models like Hopper, Hopper with Sling and other devices.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● It's like a TV you can bring with you everywhere, and all of your favorite movies, TV programs, sports, and news are just by your hand.
● The integrated user interface helps you to find your show quickly and easily.
● Record big or interesting events just by a simple touch
● See program guide 7 days in advance
● Search for movies, TVs by actor, keyword, title, genre, network and more.
● Manage your DVR library including setting record priorities, adjusting recording schedule and more.
●With a Hopper having built-in Sling technology, you can transfer DVR recordings to Android devices and watch them offline at anywhere anytime.
DISH Anywhere offers lots of movies, TV programs for free to all users. But if you want full access to all movies and shows, you need to buy and set up a hopper with a sling. Then by connecting the hopper to internet service, you can enjoy your DISH subscription.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.