With millions of members, Zoosk is one of the best and most trusted dating apps that can help you match with special someone. Whether you're expecting to find love after divorce or being a widow, a lesbian, a gay or straight, Zoosk dating is there for you.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Discover quality people
Zoosk helps real people find love in multiple ways. Carousel amuses the dating experience so you can quickly go through profiles or use SmartPick™ to see who is the fittest person. You can subscribe to someone you like and send them a message.
2. Advanced search filters
Users can search through the potentials and match with a proper partner with Zoosk's advanced search filters. Search can be based on age, location, relationship history, children, ethnicity, education, religion, and body type.
3. Online to real life
Use Zoosk to meet new local women and men, and start dating with someone nearby, which has more chances to get along with each other and to find love.
4. Photo and military status verification
Users often have a concern about the authenticity of a person's status online. Zoosk offers Verification of photo, phone number, and social media account to solve this problem. Besides, Zoosk uses a third party to verify members' military service. But with that in mind, no system, platform, database, or tool is 100% accurate.
You can choose whether to be a subscriber. Zoosk's subscribers enjoy these benefits: Chat with other subscribers; say yes to your SmartPicks; see profiles of who has viewed you.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail