PowerSchool Mobile app is built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, attendance, and assignments. It is the leading K-12 education technology that aims to improve the education experience for more than 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
- Price: Free
- Version: 2.0.0
- Category: Education
- Developer:PowerSchool Group LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Get easy access to students homework assignments.
2. Provide your Real-time grades and attendance.
3. All children can have their own single account.
4. The teacher can comment.
5. Automatic email messaging.
6. Timely push notifications for attendance or grade changes.
7. Integrated family calendar.
8. Track each student with grade trends.
9. New dashboard widgets give you essential information including GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Attendance, School Bulletins, Assignments Graded, Meal Balance, and Fees.
· Your school district must use the PowerSchool Student Information System to access the PowerSchool Mobile App.
· It requires iOS version 10.0 or higher.
· School administration controls access to PowerSchool.
· It requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan.
· Users should allow receiving push notifications when connecting to see outside the United States.
· Meal Balance totals are only available when your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail