With Lime app, you can quickly unlock your bike and electric scooter. Its micro-mobility solutions including dock free rental bikes, e-assist bikes, and electric scooters are available anytime. Just tap your phone to find a ride near you, scan the code to unlock it and go.
Don't worry about traffic or find a parking station if you have a Lime app as it always leaves your ride safely at your destination.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Help find a nearby Lime-S (electric scooter), Lime-E (e-assist bike), LimeBike on the map once start the app.
2. Easily unlock your ride by scanning the QR code or entering the ID.
3. You will take a fun, healthy, and affordable trip to your destination.
4. Enjoy the time riding with friends, dating nights, exploring the urban city.
5. Rides everywhere: from public transit stations, from classes.
6. Once you've arrived, you'd better park and lock your ride out of the way of foot traffic.
7. Lime is currently available in over 50 cities, including San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Denver, Miami, Charlotte, Austin and so on.
How Much Does Lime Cost?
Lime's price calculation is simple: it is $1/€1 to unlock a Lime scooter and $.15/€.15 per minute of use. If you load your Lime account with $20, you will receive a $1 coupon. If you load it with $50, you will receive a $3 coupon.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.