Canvas is a useful education system where teachers can keep in touch with students outside of the classroom and make it as an effective method of posting grades. It allows you to have message boards/group chats, and you can post assignments, videos, and rubrics on it to make an engaging outside learning environment.
Canvas is regarded as the fastest-growing LMS today. This open-source LMS by Instructure Inc is integrated student information systems, video platforms, content management systems, and so much more. This app is available for desktops and on mobile.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. You can view grades and course content and make learning easier.
2. You can submit assignments there and make learning outside more effective.
3. You can keep track of course work with to-do list and calendar.
4. It's convenient to send and receive messages.
5. If you have any questions, you can post to discussions.
6. You can watch videos and keep learning outside the school.
7. You can take quizzes at any convenient time.
8. You will get push notifications for new grades and course updates.
· It is user-friendly.
· Support plenty of functions at your disposal.
· Beautiful layout.
· Fewer technical issues.
· Profile pictures are a little small.
· Lack of walkthroughs to teach how to carry out specific tasks.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail