Need a mobile boarding pass? Want to know where the nearest Admirals Club lounge is located? American Airlines will provide you the information you need and make things available at your fingertips.
- Price: Free
- Category: Travel & Local
- Developer:American Airlines, Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Dynamic home screen knows where you are in your travel journey and offers you easy access to the right tools at the right time.
Checks in for your travel and retrieve your mobile boarding pass. You don't have to print as it is updated along the way.
Get the latest flight updates by retrieving your reservation and allowing American Airlines to send notifications to your mobile phone.
Find the nearest Admirals Club Lounge or get directions to your connecting gate with interactive terminal maps.
The app displays the upgrade standby list within four hours of your scheduled departure, making the request, and purchase upgrades easier.
Select or change your seat with this app.
Track your bag and learn about where your package is since it leaves your hands.
Save your recently viewed reservations automatically so you can grab the details for your next flight in seconds.
The American app uses 3D touch and is Apple watch compatible, providing you quick access to the most crucial info.
Users can use the American app and aa.com to check flight information and watch movies and TV shows at no cost.
The app needs flowing permissions to work correctly: Bluetooth, location, photos/media/files, camera, Wi-Fi connection information, and so on.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail