Bird app makes the travel more accessible and funnier. With this app, you will easily find electric vehicles (scooters) that can be picked up and dropped off anywhere. Be ready to go out on a sunny day with your friends or use the Bird for your work commute, across college campuses.
The Bird is now available in 100+ cities and universities worldwide including Logs Angeles, Washington DC, Arlington, San Diego, Paris and so on. To get more information, users can send a note to [email protected]
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
How to use Bird?
1. Download the app: Download the Bird App through Google Play or Apple Store, or the apk we provide below. Create your account.
2. Find & Unlock: Find a Bird near you and tap the button to unlock.
3. Safe Riding: Bring your helmet for safe riding.
4. Start Bird: Stand on Bird, push-off, then push the throttle button with the thumb to start riding.
5. Foot Placement: Place both feet on footboard while riding.
6. Brakes: Squeeze brake with the left hand to slow down.
7. Park: Please don't block public pathways, and park bike racks when available.
8. Ending Your Ride: Finish your ride by tapping the button with the app.
It is reported that electric scooter startup Bird raises $150 million, making it the first $1 billion scooter startup.
State law demands scooter riders to wear a helmet. Users must be over 18, and have a valid driver's license, and ride one person at a time.
Bird needs $1 to unlock and 15 cents per minute of use.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.