Developed by Canon Inc, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app connects your device wirelessly to your PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY printer to print, scan and copy. It can also be used as a portal to manage printer settings and monitor its status.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app is free to download both on Google Play Store and iTunes Store. The app is only available for devices equipped with an ARM processor. Some functions and services of this app may not be available for all kinds of printers or in all regions.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
● Print up to 39 different pictures at a time
● Adjust copy settings right from your smartphone or tablet
● Scan documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
● Print pictures and documents from SNS platforms and storage sites like PIXMA cloud.
● Check Ink levels, ink model number, buy ink, and access an online manual if something goes wrong.
● NFC-touch print and scan feature
How to use it
● Open the app and tap “Photo Print”.
● Select your object photos for printing.
● Select print settings and tap “Print”(For NFC printing, tap your smartphone to the printer.)
● It will start to print
Need to Be Noticed
● Only JPEG files supported when printing images.
● Incorrect results may occur if data display improperly on the screen.
● To use NFC-touch print and scan feature, you need smartphones and tablets with NFC.
Notice: All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and pictures are belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.