BlockLauncher is originally an Android app which can help users change the textures, skins, and add mods. However, this program may not work on all devices.
- Price: Free
- Version: 1.26.1
- Category: Personalization
- Developer:Zhuowei Zhang
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
For example, it can not be used on JELLY BEAN, normal Minecraft PE Textures and is incompatible with some Samsung devices. Those devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions can not be accessed the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of Blocklauncher.
Mod-formatted patches and texture packs work regularly. If it crashes with your device, please record your device model and your operating system version on the forum for the support.
✔ Bug fix.
✔ Add Item.getMaxStackSize.
✔ Add playerAddExpHook.
✔ Add playerExpLevelChangeHook.
✔ Add entityHurtHook.
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detail