The first Google Play Awards was hosted last Thursday at Google I/O developer conference. It’s a celebration and approval of the most excellent apps and games over the last year, with 50 apps were nominated in April covering over ten different categories.
Google live-streamed the awards and presented trophies to 10 winners. Both nominators and winners are selected based on quality and innovation. Besides, a major update is also required as an essential standard to keep the fair timely for annual awards.
Here’s a rundown of the 2016 Google Play Awards winners with a detailed introduction.
◉1. Best App: Houzz
This year’s best application goes to Houzz, specially designed for home decoration and improvement. What makes it stands out among the numerous inner design apps is Houzz puts forward an idea and serves as a bridge for you to get in touch with the designers or contractors within the app.
Filled with millions of high-resolution pictures of interior design, many people has shared, saved and inspired by this incredible app. What’s more, it even allows you to sketch over existing pictures to illustrate your design idea.
As far as I am concerned, the most attractive feature must be the function to see how particular furniture would look like in your house by just taking a photo of the house.
- www.wikipuppet.com 16 Celebrities Who Are Surprisingly Atheists
- www.thebesthairstyles.net 20 Youth-Restoring Short Hairstyles For Women Over 40
- www.buzzaura.com Her Red Carpet Transformation Left The World Appalled (29 Photos)
- www.buzzfond.com 12 Gifts That Every Man Secretly Wants. My Boyfriend Totally Deserves #9
- www.littlefries.com 15 Funniest Animal Fails Ever
- www.fitdib.com 15 Most Elegant Dog Breeds As Your Noble Companion
- www.flipopular.com 18 Smart Snacking To Help Keep Your Metabolism Burning All Day