1. Teacher’s Aide
Retirees can work as a classroom assistant or focus on kids with special needs. It's great for seniors to spend some time together with kids because the contagious energy and pleasant of kids mood will definitely produce a positive impact. Often, working as teacher’s aide will only take up several days per week, so you will still have some leisure time for golf.
- www.wikipuppet.com Best Foods For Detoxing In 2016
- www.buzzaura.com The Good, The Bad, and The Bunions: 10 Celebrity Feet Revealed!
- www.buzzfond.com 14 Of The Most Impressive Photos In History
- www.littlefries.com 19 Pics That Show Some Dogs Are Forever A Puppy In Your Arms
- www.flipopular.com You Won't Believe What These 30 Celebrities Looked Like When They Were Teenagers