It has been some time since we say goodbye to paper maps that used to be carried in suitcases or glove boxes. Most people rely on Google Maps or Siri’s Voice navigation mindlessly leaving just a limited number of people trying to read what’s on the guidepost along the road.
After acquiring Keyhole in 2004, the predecessor of Google Maps, Google first launched the Maps project in June 2005. From then on, Google Maps continues to thrive covering 51 countries with elaborate and accurate information extracted from satellite, aerial and street view imagery.
Google Maps has made life tremendously easier than a majority of people could ever imagine. To help you understand a little deeper about GMap, we’ve round up 14 features you probably don’t know that Google Maps is capable of.
- www.wikipuppet.com 6 Places You Won't Miss In This Easter
- www.thebesthairstyles.net 30 Chic and Classy Short Hairstyles for Women Over 50
- www.buzzaura.com 19 Celebrities Who Have Aged Really Well
- www.buzzfond.com 20 Times North West Was Clearly The Boss Of Kim And Kanye
- www.littlefries.com 15 People Who Learned What Karma Is The Hard Way
- www.fitdib.com Top 9 Retirement Destinations In America Where You Can Spend Your Golden Years In Paradise