It has been some time since we say goodbye to paper maps that used to be carried in suitcases or glove boxes. Most people rely on Google Maps or Siri’s Voice navigation mindlessly leaving just a limited number of people trying to read what’s on the guidepost along the road.
After acquiring Keyhole in 2004, the predecessor of Google Maps, Google first launched the Maps project in June 2005. From then on, Google Maps continues to thrive covering 51 countries with elaborate and accurate information extracted from satellite, aerial and street view imagery.
Google Maps has made life tremendously easier than a majority of people could ever imagine. To help you understand a little deeper about GMap, we’ve round up 14 features you probably don’t know that Google Maps is capable of.
- www.flipopular.com 18 Smart Snacking To Help Keep Your Metabolism Burning All Day
- www.the-hairstyle.com 30 Strawberry Blonde Ideas To Emphasize Your Individuality
- www.fittors.com 20 Flattering Hairstyles That Knock 10 Years Off Your Look
- www.fitdib.com 20 Flattering Hairstyles That Knock 10 Years Off Your Look
- www.littlefries.com 12 Bond Girls: You Won't Believe How They Looked Then And Now
- www.buzzfond.com 15 Major Casting Fails That Ruined Entire Films