The Brown sisters have been photographed by Nicholas Nixon every year since 1975. The year when Nixon was visiting his wife's family, he asked the four sisters to stand together for a picture.
A year later, at one's graduation, he photographed them again in the same order. From then on, Nixon has photographed the sisters every year to record their growing-ups.
The series of time-capsule photos were displayed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, which also coincided with the publication of the museum’s book - The Brown Sisters: Forty Years, 2014.
Take a look at these amazing photo collections of the Brown sisters in 40 years. From left to right: Heather, Mimi, BeBe (Nixon's wife), and Laurie.
- www.buzzaura.com 12 Famous Rappers Who Were Murdered
- www.buzzfond.com 10 Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day
- www.wikipuppet.com Unbelievable Luxury Yachts Of These Rich Celebrities
- www.littlefries.com Top 10 Kid-Friendly Dog Breeds That Can Make The Perfect Babysitter
- www.flipopular.com 12 Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do