Technology changes the way we live tremendously for providing unimaginable convenience in every aspect. As people become increasingly reliant on technology to get through daily lives, it's crucial to see that technology also has its hidden downsides, especially the ways in which mobile technology including social media and smartphones reshapes the way we deal with both things and people.
Thus French illustrator Jean Jullien illustrates in his own satirical style how technology and smartphones connect us to people thousands of miles away from the world, while completely isolate us from those who are right next to us.
1. Always Plugged In
- www.buzzaura.com 28 Objects You Had No Idea Existed
- www.buzzfond.com 35 Celebrities With Incredibly High IQ
- www.wikipuppet.com 20 Richest Formula 1 Drivers
- www.littlefries.com Did You Know That An All-Meat Diet Can Be Harmful To Your Dog?
- www.flipopular.com 10 Common Arguments Couples Have On Vacation