Japan has long been a hot spot both for people who are crazy about shopping and for those who's interested in elegant streets, architecture, and Zakka culture. In Modern cities like Tokyo or Osaka or beautiful ancient cities like Kyoto, Nara, something marvelous will surely strike a responsive chord in your heart.
Some well-known photographers like Masashi Wakui and Takashi Yasui bring us many quality pictures of the oriental-flavored Japanese streets, buildings, and culture.
- www.buzzaura.com Jennifer Aniston Style: 15 Of Her Best Fuss-Free Fashion Looks
- www.buzzfond.com 10 Remarkable Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
- www.wikipuppet.com 10 Of The Craziest Celebrity Stalkers Who Terrified Hollywood
- www.littlefries.com 16 Unlikely Animal Friendships That Show Us Differences Don??t Matter
- www.flipopular.com 10 Shocking Facts About Fifty Shades Of Grey