Netflix has become well known in the scripted TV scene, but the majority welcomes not all the shows. Though commendable shows like Orange is the New Black and House of Cards has earned a lot of wide acclaims, some series haven't been well accepted by critics and audiences.
Here are 10 of the worst Netflix original TV shows ever in its history.
1. Fuller House
Fuller House may be attractive to diehard fans inheriting Netflix's strength of its classic family sitcom, yet for most people, it's an otherwise lackluster show without a single bright spot. In the series, D.J. Tanner-Fuller, who recently becomes a widow recruits her sister Stephanie and best pal Kimmy to help her bring up her three sons, Jackson, Max, and Tommy Jr.
People are delightful to see the original cast make an occasional appearance, but the factitious plot and constant bad jokes keep killing the reminiscent fun. As the Boston Globe once comments it, "Fuller House never justifies its own existence, let alone why the uninitiated should give it a chance."
- www.buzzaura.com 10 Things Men Find Unattractive
- www.buzzfond.com 14 Of The Most Spectacular Bridges In The World
- www.wikipuppet.com 8 Super Fancy Cars Owned By Celebrities in 2016
- www.littlefries.com 12 Surprising Tips To Help You Shed Pounds Quickly And Efficiently
- www.flipopular.com If They Were Human!!! Artist Transforms Disney Animals Into Perfect Human Beings